The new 2020 Starboard Hyper Foil is our Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) design dedicated Foil and offers the best foiling experience in all conditions.
The combination of a short compact outline, distinct channel bottom and thick profile makes it a platform for entry-level learning to foil up to the world’s most progressive riders.
Numerous test trips to Bali, Phuket, and continued testing in Hawaii have formed a range that excels in all types of conditions including flat-water pump foiling, wave riding and downwind racing.
Available sizes: 7’7″ x 30″ / 7’2″ x 27.5″ / 6’6″ x 30″ / 6’4″ x 25″
Available in 2 premium constructions:
– New Blue Carbon Lightest Weight, Best Response, Strongest Build
– New Starlite Scratch Proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra Rails
New Key Feature Updates to 2020 Hyper Foil design:
NEW FOIL BOX
• Is optimized for downwind, pump foiling and wave riding.
• Starlite – Both Tuttle box and Plate options allow universal foil mounts.
• Blue carbon – Only available with the top plate foil mount to reduce weight for lighter performance.
THE STRAIGHT OUTLINE
• Optimizes the volume and stability to ride a shortboard that is compact and easy to control when flying.
• Provides stability similar to a trimaran. It also increases the tracking and control which is crucial when paddling shorter boards.
• The channels help reduce the wetted surface area to maintain speed on touchdowns and releases earlier when getting up.
WIDE NOSE AND TAIL
• Provides stability when paddling.
• The wide tail gives a solid platform to push down to lift up the board, while the wider nose helps release easily and lift on touchdowns.
RECESSED DECK PAD AREA
• Lowers the center of gravity for extra stability and control to slightly wedge your feet against the rails.
Locate a Dealer: sup.star-board.com/shops/
Via Starboard SUP