The new design 2020 Starboard Pro is our board dedicated to high-performance SUP surfing. “Performance shapes for serious riders seeking world-class waves”
Locate a Dealer: sup.star-board.com/shops/
You are looking at a paddleboard that won ISA SUP Surf World Championships 3 years in a row. The short outline makes it possible to ride a smaller board with more reactivity. Thinner rails give more control & response to generate more speed. The channelled tail gives bite and drives out of turns. All sizes feature diamond grooved traction pads with tail kick pad with the raised center ridge.
Available sizes: 7’0″ x 24″ / 7’2″ x 24.5″ / 7’5″ x 26.75″ / 7’10” x 28″ / 7’10” x 29″ / 8’3″ x 29″ / 8’10” x 29″ / 8’10” x 29″ XL
Available in 2 premium constructions:
– New Blue Carbon Lightest Weight, Best Response, Strongest Build
-New Starlite Scratch Proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra Rails
New Key Feature Updates to 2020 Pro High-Performance Surf design:
• Makes the board feel smaller and is more manoeuvrable. The board can pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
• Despite the shorter outline, the board is more stable as the nose was normally out of the water due to the rocker.
PULLED IN THIN RAILS
• Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive to engage carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face.
• The low volume rail allows the board to sit slightly lower in the water adding stability.
• To avoid catching whitewash and improved control.
PULLED IN TAIL OUTLINE
• Helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides a faster response in the turn.
FLAT STANDING AREA
• Helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE
• For a combination of speed and manoeuvrability.
• Curved nose rocker allows dropping into steep waves without the nose-diving.
• Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
• Provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
• Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered manoeuvres.
• Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
FIN SET UP
• Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
• Fins are positioned close to the rails for a quick and sharp response when turning. • V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
Via Starboard SUP